Forum Discussion

11 years ago

The Spooktacular Bonus

I've received this bonus 2x and had to spend 100K each time for 3 donuts. :evil:
  • lightninghound wrote:
    This leads into another question I have...

I haven't received any donuts after hitting the 10K GOO mark (from tapping ghosts, gremlins or haunted houses) and was wondering if these random donuts still could possibly drop even after you have 10K GOO?

Yes they do but I am getting one random donut a day but I am visiting friends every day and getting the 2k goo bonus daily. Hard work.
  • I got a random donut today visiting a friends town. I hit the 2,000 mark every other day. Hoping I get 9 more donuts before the end of Halloween cause I really want to get Witch Marge
  • I track the placement of the donut boxes, its never in the same place twice in a row.

Usually cycles through them all, just have to be lucky the first two times and then you have a +50% chance of getting 3 every time.

This goes for the bonus xp as well.
  • I've had pretty good luck with the bonus boxes, but no I don't get three every time.
    First box: 2 donuts
    Second box: 2 donuts
    Third box: 3 donuts
    Fourth box: 3 donuts
    Fifth box: 3 donuts
    Sixth box: 1 donut
    Seventh box: 3 donuts
    *edit* Eighth box: 1 donut

Trying to buy land to build the Wolfcastle mansion on. Guess I need to resist doing that so I can buy another chance at more donuts.
  • Just luck then. I'm sure it'll balance itself out next time and bring me crashing down to earth with a single donut win. Now if only my luck can last to the next misery box.
  • joeythelemur714 wrote:
    beeblebrox900 wrote:
    Just luck then. I'm sure it'll balance itself out next time and bring me crashing down to earth with a single donut win. Now if only my luck can last to the next misery box.

Can't you just pony up the $50K and keep trying? I just got my first bonus, got 1 donut on the first try, but upgraded to 3 on the second try. definitely worth spending in-game cash for.

Yeah can do that but its nicer not having to ;)
  • beeblebrox900 wrote:
    Well there goes my 100% record.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen! :wink:
  • I'm having awful luck with them. I've hit the bonus 11 times now, and have only hit 3 doughnuts ONCE of the first try! I'm pretty sure I've spent $100K on 6 of the last 7. I actually have all my extra blue houses out of the inventory to create a mini-farm, just to keep up with all the cash this bonus is costing me each day.