Forum Discussion

12 years ago

They said level 31 would be much better.

Hey buddy. How you doing? Maybe we will get all the things your suggesting. Lets hope and see :mrgreen:
  • JoshSherer wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    swdonnelly84 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    swdonnelly84 wrote:

That doesn't make sense, I read about it earlier. Maybe the mods deleted the thread because some one lied, but that still doesn't make sense. It was supposed to be today though.

If you did read about it, it was a guess. Somebody speculating that it was going to be released today, EA does not announce when they are going to release an update. There as no lying involved just somebody making a poor guess.

Do the mods delete the threads with false information? Because I did read it was going to be today, the thread had a lot of comments too. So it wasn't just me that thought it was coming today.

But either way, thanks a lot for the info and hopefully it'll still come today.

Nope, we only remove threads that are in violation of the TOS of this forum. If somebody was posting information taken out of a hacked game? Then that will be removed. By that, I mean the images/dialogue that is in the game and not released yet.

Odds are that the post you read is still there but buried somewhere. The forum moves very fast and things posted yesterday can be 5 - 10 pages back by now. Also, you have people making guesses and sounding as if they are fact. So take it all with a grain of salt and consider it speculation till it actually happens.

Erroneous on both counts. I've made two topics with false information and both were deleted nearly instantly. The most recent one was the day before Squishport came out and I said I have it and its terrible. Deleted in about 2 minutes. Don't deceive sw.

Not going to take the bait, bud.

Have yourself a lovely night.
  • lissarv68 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    swdonnelly84 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    swdonnelly84 wrote:

That doesn't make sense, I read about it earlier. Maybe the mods deleted the thread because some one lied, but that still doesn't make sense. It was supposed to be today though.

If you did read about it, it was a guess. Somebody speculating that it was going to be released today, EA does not announce when they are going to release an update. There as no lying involved just somebody making a poor guess.

Do the mods delete the threads with false information? Because I did read it was going to be today, the thread had a lot of comments too. So it wasn't just me that thought it was coming today.

But either way, thanks a lot for the info and hopefully it'll still come today.

Nope, we only remove threads that are in violation of the TOS of this forum. If somebody was posting information taken out of a hacked game? Then that will be removed. By that, I mean the images/dialogue that is in the game and not released yet.

Odds are that the post you read is still there but buried somewhere. The forum moves very fast and things posted yesterday can be 5 - 10 pages back by now. Also, you have people making guesses and sounding as if they are fact. So take it all with a grain of salt and consider it speculation till it actually happens.

Erroneous on both counts. I've made two topics with false information and both were deleted nearly instantly. The most recent one was the day before Squishport came out and I said I have it and its terrible. Deleted in about 2 minutes. Don't deceive sw.

Not going to take the bait, bud.

Have yourself a lovely night.

There is no "bait". It's a statement of something that happened. Your failure to deny it just proves it's true. Or are you telling me that I am lying?
  • JoshSherer wrote:

Um... saying "Squishport" is "terrible" is not a falsehood. It's an opinion, you're opinion. I'm not defending the mods -- not that they need it, as they are in my opinion great at maintaining the decorum around here -- but a thread containing what you stated won't be deleted. Perhaps it devolved into ad hominum insults and was instead locked?
  • stevieort wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

Um... saying "Squishport" is "terrible" is not a falsehood. It's an opinion, you're opinion. I'm not defending the mods -- not that they need it, as they are in my opinion great at maintaining the decorum around here -- but a thread containing what you stated won't be deleted. Perhaps it devolved into ad hominum insults and was instead locked?

Clearly you missed the key part of my post. I said Squidport came out and that I was disappointed with it THE DAY BEFORE IT ACTUALLY CAME OUT. I lied and got everyone excited that it was available to download when it really wasn't. Calling it terrible is not the part they cared about. It was the lie about its release....which is exactly what Melissa said the mods don't delete. But they did delete it. And there was no time for fighting or escalation as they deleted it almost instantly.