Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Thieves steal the fishes

I just acquired Primo in the current museum quest. It says “Make Thieves try to Steal the Fishes”. I do not know how to complete this task. Can someone please give me advice on how to complete this task?
  • "gamergrace7;c-1935246" wrote:
    I do not have any thieves. I am not at level 28....so I cannot complete the quest.

In that case, the task will sit in your task book until you advance far enough to acquire the characters necessary to complete the Primo quests. No big deal.
  • Primo has jobs at the museum but his personal questline has no benefits for the event. Keep him on the museum to earn event currency. His personal questline can wait until you reach the higher level and get some thieves. This has happened to all of us when we first started. :)
  • The "Thieves" the task is referring to are Fat Tony, Legs and Louie. They may not be free, and they may be on a task while you're trying to complete the task.

Free them up, and you should be good to go.
  • I do not have any thieves. I am not at level 28....so I cannot complete the quest.
  • It is a big deal if the Primo quests drops items needed for current quest. The game should make a thief available to the newer gamers.
  • "EllieGuseman;c-1935276" wrote:
    Primo has jobs at the museum but his personal questline has no benefits for the event. Keep him on the museum to earn event currency. His personal questline can wait until you reach the higher level and get some thieves. This has happened to all of us when we first started. :)

Exactly. Good advice.
  • The Twilligers, Snake, Quimby, Fat Tony, Louie, Legs, Frankie the Squealer, Gina Vendettti, Herman, and possibly Michael D’Amico all should try to steal the fishes.
    Less likely; the crew at Captain D’s, Joe’s Crab Shack, and Red Lobster.
    Not at all likely; McDonalds or Burger King.
  • I wish you well in your trek to a Springfield town with your beloved characters!