Forum Discussion

11 years ago

thinking of buying $20 of donuts

Barney otherwise it's sitting there in your inventory
  • annettemarc wrote:
    shafanator108 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shafanator108 wrote:
    lol ok I broke down and bought the Bowlorama. I just hated having the plow king skin in inventory with no where to go.....now I hope the wife don't notice :-)

Ahh The Bowlorama :) worth doing :thumbup: plow king skin for Barney plus there a few other characters that use the bowling alley so it a win win :)

Think your wife might notice as the building is quite large and distinctive :lol: Unless you hide it behind something :lol:

No the wife doesn't pay the game, and hates me just tapping away. I'm worried she'd notice the $20.99 charge on our on line bank statement :)

I love your marriage. It's gonna last forever. Paul Newman said once that a wife should stay in her place, and the husband be the decision-maker. He said that's why his wife was only allowed to make the small decisions, like which jobs he should accept, what house to buy, how many children to have, and which colleges they should attend, while, as the husband, he was the one to make all the major decisions, like whether or not we should invade Iraq. :)

It seems like you have an analogy for everything but never a bad one
  • shafanator108 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shafanator108 wrote:
    lol ok I broke down and bought the Bowlorama. I just hated having the plow king skin in inventory with no where to go.....now I hope the wife don't notice :-)

Ahh The Bowlorama :) worth doing :thumbup: plow king skin for Barney plus there a few other characters that use the bowling alley so it a win win :)

Think your wife might notice as the building is quite large and distinctive :lol: Unless you hide it behind something :lol:

No the wife doesn't pay the game, and hates me just tapping away. I'm worried she'd notice the $20.99 charge on our on line bank statement :)

Oh dear does sound like that could be an interesting conversation :lol: Shame it comes up with what you purchased otherwise you could say it was a film or a different kinda purchase lol
  • robm978 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shafanator108 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shafanator108 wrote:

Oh dear does sound like that could be an interesting conversation :lol: Shame it comes up with what you purchased otherwise you could say it was a film or a different kinda purchase lol

This is when you use cash to buy an ITunes Gift Card and use that for ingame purchases.

Haha there's always a solution to a problem! Just ask the forum for advice right!? :twisted: