Forum Discussion

10 years ago

To My Neighboreenos

I'm not one of your neighbors, but just wanted to wish you good luck.
It sounds like you have a busy tapping time ahead of you.
I'll look forward to seeing progress pictures in the showcase thread.
Brogames is my neighbor too and I totally understand what you mean about his designs and town. I may just completely steal all of his ideas one day :wink:
  • Hi neighborino,

I loved your town and I m very curious how your new design will look !

All the luck and pleasure making your redesign! :wink:
  • rosesgirlnz wrote:
    I'm not one of your neighbors, but just wanted to wish you good luck.
    It sounds like you have a busy tapping time ahead of you.
    I'll look forward to seeing progress pictures in the showcase thread.
    Brogames is my neighbor too and I totally understand what you mean about his designs and town. I may just completely steal all of his ideas one day :wink:

Oh yeah! Busy, busy, busy... tap, tap, tap!!! I've already started and having FUN!! I hope the fun lasts... :shock:

I've already asked Bro if I could copy that awesome drive-in... But I don't think I have the skill to accomplish it. I'm only just learning 3D. We'll see how it goes. :mrgreen:

And thank you for the luck!! :D
  • brickevand408 wrote:
    Hi neighborino,

I loved your town and I m very curious how your new design will look !

All the luck and pleasure making your redesign! :wink:

Thank you so much, neighboreeno! I love your town, as well! It's one of my favorites. : D

After thinking, thinking, and thinking some more, I finally came up with a central theme...

Busch Gardens!

Only I'm changing it to Duff Gardens. :mrgreen:

I've already finished the focal point. Now I just have to build around it.

FUN!!!!! :lol:

So far... :P
  • Hi Emy :D

First of all, good luck with your redesign!

Second, be sure to post some pics in the showcase so we can see what you've done! (Also, it would be great if you do decide to post in the showcase if you could provide a link to the thread in this post - that way anyone who comes across this post will easily be able to find it!). I'm not your neighbour, but I'd love to be able to see what you end up with!

Have fun! :D
  • suetopia wrote:
    Hi Emy :D

First of all, good luck with your redesign!

Second, be sure to post some pics in the showcase so we can see what you've done! (Also, it would be great if you do decide to post in the showcase if you could provide a link to the thread in this post - that way anyone who comes across this post will easily be able to find it!). I'm not your neighbour, but I'd love to be able to see what you end up with!

Have fun! :D

Thank you, Sue! II'll do that. I see that your neighbor list is full, otherwise I'd invite you over. But if you ever find yourself with an empty, sad spot in your neighborhood, I'd be more than happy to brighten it up! :)

But no worries! I just learned how to take a screenshot. Next, I'll figure out how to post them in the forum so that you can see it, anyway. Trust me! I appreciate the interest! It makes me feel special. :D
  • Hey there, Emy!! Expecting great things from you.....can't wait!! Nothing about you or your town could ever be boring!! :thumbup:

Thanks as well for the kind words! :oops: