Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Trick or treat loop

MaxxSpider wrote:
I cant complete this stupid quest to have 10 kids trick or treat and open 10 bags because it continues to do it over and over again and it is really starting to make me upset

It's intentional I believe, could be wrong, but I'm sure I'll be corrected if I am :)
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    According to this walkthrough:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10199350.page

Restricted Air Space Pt. 2
    automatic Trigger
    Send Youngsters Trick or Treating 3x
    Message : Can Springfield fight off the Rigellian invasion? Will kids get good treats, or something lame like tooth care brochures?

The Whole Truth Pt. 1
    Will not trigger until Oct 20
    Trigger : Kang
    Make Kang Report to Rigellian High Command Count @ Brown House (24hrs)
    Keep Homer Free
  • NickiElliott wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    I cant complete this stupid quest to have 10 kids trick or treat and open 10 bags because it continues to do it over and over again and it is really starting to make me upset

It's intentional I believe, could be wrong, but I'm sure I'll be corrected if I am :)

i would sure love to continue on other parts of the quest so i cant say it is intentional
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    NickiElliott wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

i would sure love to continue on other parts of the quest so i cant say it is intentional

The other parts of the quest aren't live until 20 Oct are they?
  • The next part isn't going to be released until Oct 20th. The trick or treating loop is so you can collect bags to get items needed to craft Hugo and the others.
  • sojournfan wrote:
    The next part isn't going to be released until Oct 20th. The trick or treating loop is so you can collect bags to get items needed to craft Hugo and the others.

so i am not the only one that is having this loop over and over then and this is how it is supposed to be?
  • SamCarterX206 wrote:
    according to the millions of other posts on the boards, yes it is an intentional loop.

can you please put a link to all the millions of posts please?
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    sojournfan wrote:
    The next part isn't going to be released until Oct 20th. The trick or treating loop is so you can collect bags to get items needed to craft Hugo and the others.

so i am not the only one that is having this loop over and over then and this is how it is supposed to be?

Yes, I have it too. As soon as my kids complete it, they get the task to start it all over again.
  • sojournfan wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    sojournfan wrote:

Yes, I have it too. As soon as my kids complete it, they get the task to start it all over again.

Same here, I get the completed reward and then the task repeats itself, someone told me on another tread that there was a walk through and that we have to do it 3 times, but I am well over 3 times by now I am pretty sure I completed my 5th time and started my 6th... I think I also had a problem with the kids'counter and the bags'counter being out of synch but I am not sure anymore because of the task repeating itself, but I take no chance and I do the kids then the bags...but still and I did find any walk through :?