Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Two hover copter

Awesome!
I'm still 250ish short of getting it.
Might want to make sure you leave them both out in play, incase stuff starts disappearing out of storage like it did after the last event.
  • This is worth bumping. I am now the proud owner of 2 hover copters! Thanks!
  • I tried it but it didn't work. No biggie. I am a Happy Little Camper with just one. As direwolf said above, it doesn't always work. Oh, well. :)
    jukan00
    New Spectator
    Pokelon wrote:
    I don't even know where to put the one yet, let alone 2....but cool for you though!!

:D ditto. I don't even want the one I have.
  • I'm going to try this, I have a town that has some Stonecutters duplicates showing in the inventory but if I try to place them I get the message you have already placed this item.

Getting close, less than 11hours to go and I need 300 rayguns (Raygun also happens to be the model of my K2 snowboard).

GO GIANTS, WORLD SERIES CHAMPS AGAIN
  • direwolf987 wrote:
    annettemarc wrote:
    ANY suggestions would be helpful. :)

Log into you game on one device. Collect the copter. Scan around your town a little bit (say 30 seconds to a minute) so the game can sync. ( I wouldn't recommend sync'ing the game by going to friends page) After you wait a little bit. Close the game via home button on your device. Now log into you game with the other device and hope you get the second prize. It doesn't work every time though. Good luck

I got 2 hover copters as well and yes it doesnt work every time.

this glitch started during the whacking day event.

I got 2 sets of snake rocks with that glitch during that event by mistake and then figured it out and used it to get 2 of every whack box at the end of the event.

then during Last Xmas i got 2 elf houses with the same glitch

Last Halloween i got 2 of the Twirl n hurl ride for krustyland and i tried for 2 ancient burial grounds but it didn't work.

during clash of clones i really wanted 2 balloons or 2 catapults but it didn't work for each of them.
    it only worked for the arc of the stone covenant but it does not allow me to place the second one in my town and it is stuck in my inventory.

So it works sometimes and not others and it will never work for characters or skins.
    it is just decorations and it doesn't always work.