Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Upgraded nothing

You mean crafted nothing?

Spent all your currency on level up?

Well you still have a week. Plus, I've read there's a task to craft 20 things. I don't know when it comes up, haven't reached it yet. But you may be able to do them all at that point and be one of the few who completes that task!
  • Sitting target
    Sitting waiting
    Anticipating
    Nothing

You've got under 6 days left! Best get grinding those one and two hour tasks, you'll be able to get a few things before the event ends. Try not sleeping too.
  • 4junk3000 wrote:

Well you still have a week. Plus, I've read there's a task to craft 20 things. I don't know when it comes up, haven't reached it yet. But you may be able to do them all at that point and be one of the few who completes that task!

After Phantom of the opera is over, tap 100 Bob clones and craft ten items. Anything you've already crafted doesn't count apparently :?
  • hughejars wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:

After Phantom of the opera is over, tap 100 Bob clones and craft ten items. Anything you've already crafted doesn't count apparently :?
    I've just got to that stage. What is worse is you have to get Monsarno to Level 25 and the Opera House to Level 15. Even using the one hour tasks it looks impossible.
  • hughejars wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:

The only thing that counts is the level of your buildings at the time, the crafting items that may be in your storage dont count you have to craft "new" items :roll:

I'm on the crafting 20 items at the moment and get opera house to level 25 or 30 now which is a bloody nightmare!! Being able to complete this task aint happening for sure!

There has been stated that this crafting task goes up to 115??!! :shock: So basically is never ends! :evil: