Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Voiced Characters

I don't think Herman talks. Maybe a couple of weird grunts.
  • mrnerdstrom wrote:
    I don't think Herman talks. Maybe a couple of weird grunts.

Is Herman a premium character? I am pretty sure that I got him via a questline in one of the level updates, along with the Military Antiques shop.
  • Yeah, Herman was a quest. I only have Otto and Bumblebee Man and they have pretty good dialog.
  • I don't have all of them, so I don't really know. I suggest going to simpsonstappedout.wikia.com and searching "premium characters." You can look through all of them, and their pages will have a list of quotes if they're voiced, and won't if they aren't. This has the advantage of telling you if which of the voiced ones will be most likely to amuse you.
  • LennyAdd wrote:

I'm pretty sure Abe Lincoln talks. He only grunts like Herman though, so it's difficult to hear him.

According to the wiki, when selected he says:
    "Mm-mm-mm..."
    "Wha...?"
    "Huh?"
    "Hmm"
  • cool2006 wrote:
    Abe Lincoln does have a voice but he just grunts

Same as the Tribal Chief and Mr Costington (seasonal character)
  • LennyAdd wrote:
    stingray1122 wrote:
    cool2006 wrote:

Wait, Mr. Constington had lines? :shock: How did I notice Abe Lincoln and not Mr. Constington? I should go check them out.

Yeah if you turn the sound up you hear Mr Costington grunt/mumble.
  • LennyAdd wrote:
    stingray1122 wrote:
    cool2006 wrote:

Wait, Mr. Constington had lines? :shock: How did I notice Abe Lincoln and not Mr. Constington? I should go check them out.

I've heard him make one sound only, and that was a very quiet "Hmm." If he has any other grunts, I haven't heard them. (but I usually have my sound turned off.)
  • neuroheart wrote:
    LennyAdd wrote:
    stingray1122 wrote:
    cool2006 wrote:

I've heard him make one sound only, and that was a very quiet "Hmm." If he has any other grunts, I haven't heard them. (but I usually have my sound turned off.)

He SHOULD say "You're hiiiiiiired" when you start a task, and "You're fiiiiiiiired" when you finish a task. Missed opportunity, there.