Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Ways to earn fertilizer/corn/spades?

matildawr wrote:
So I am at the point where I have to upgrade to level 3. And you need 300 fertilizer for that. What are the different ways at this point in the game to get fertilizer, are the 8 hour task the only way?

Also
What are the different ways to earn spades,corn and fertilizer? can't seem to find any good info on that. Other than the characters going on 8 and 16 hour tasks of course but those are so little rewards and takes forever...

Just make sure you comeplete the daily tasks and send characters on tasks. I need 200 fertilizer, which also is my next prize :)

• Already completed all the daily tasks... and 8 hours taks.. ugh hate it haha. shouldnt be allowed to be longer than 4 xD
    So far i have 1180 spades, waiting for price 2, the fertilizer. only have 100 fertilizer..
    How do i get more spades though..?
  • matildawr wrote:
    Already completed all the daily tasks... and 8 hours taks.. ugh hate it haha. shouldnt be allowed to be longer than 4 xD
    So far i have 1180 spades, waiting for price 2, the fertilizer. only have 100 fertilizer..

well you got to wait till the daily tasks restart if you want more spades
  • larsyuipo wrote:
    matildawr wrote:
    Already completed all the daily tasks... and 8 hours taks.. ugh hate it haha. shouldnt be allowed to be longer than 4 xD

well you got to wait till the daily tasks restart if you want more spades

urgh.. im not patient enough haha, and also dont want to spend any money on the game .. :)
  • matildawr wrote:
    urgh.. im not patient enough haha, and also dont want to spend any money on the game .. :)

That's it, right there. It tests your patience. There are those players who have TONS of it... My hat's off to you! But the you get someone like me...

Zero, zilch, nada!

EA is SERIOUSLY testing my patience right now! I purchased donuts, which weren't credited to mg account. They told me to wait 24-hours to see if they show up. So far, nothing! So not only am I frustrated with waiting, I'm SERIOUSLY pushed to the limits by having to wait for something I PAID FOR!!!

Goosfraaaaaba!! *breathes*