Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Earning cash

I'm kinda stuck can't earn enough cash to upgrade. All in all pretty cool game though ...
  • Don't know what level you are, but if you haven't unlocked Galactic War yet, that's a decent revenue stream coming up. Also keep an eye on the Bounty Hunter challenge and remember to sell the mining droids it awards. I went broke and then kinda stumbled on half a million in drones I'd forgotten about...

If you have passed the point of getting to Galactic War etc, it does get expensive to upgrade according to the veterans around here, probably working as intended so we don't massively outlevel all the content.
  • "LargKellein;8239" wrote:
    Don't know what level you are, but if you haven't unlocked Galactic War yet, that's a decent revenue stream coming up. Also keep an eye on the Bounty Hunter challenge and remember to sell the mining droids it awards. I went broke and then kinda stumbled on half a million in drones I'd forgotten about...

If you have passed the point of getting to Galactic War etc, it does get expensive to upgrade according to the veterans around here, probably working as intended so we don't massively outlevel all the content.

Expensive is putting it lightly, I recently had two characters hit their 5 star ranks and set me back 250k for each; in total that's just a little more than what a galactic war will net me if I clear all nodes...

I hear 6 star costs like 500k and 7 over 1 million...

You have to be very picky about which characters to level up but certainly there is a cash flow issue around lvls 35 to 40
  • "Timbo;1298" wrote:
    I'm kinda stuck can't earn enough cash to upgrade. All in all pretty cool game though ...

Galactic war solves this problem and day challenges give you to its that you can sell
    For a lot of you're super lucky
  • "cosmicturtle333;8438" wrote:
    For more money.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/1286/challenge-exploit#latest

Tried ur link.. says I don't have permission to do that.. either it's broken or they blocked it
  • "LordYUGOLOTH;8962" wrote:
    "cosmicturtle333;8438" wrote:
    For more money.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/1286/challenge-exploit#latest

Tried ur link.. says I don't have permission to do that.. either it's broken or they blocked it

Never mind, it's against the rules so I shouldn't have said it in the first place.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 7 minutes ago