Forum Discussion

9 years ago

weird

Compete the quest line for act 3.. Then maybe it will work? That seems to be solving all problems around here nowadays.
  • My browser is being weird too. And I'm on Android. Must be something wrong with the site. Give it time they'll eventually fix it. Waste of time attempting to report it.
  • Its been funky for me for a little while too. When I hit reply it brings up the reply box, but gets stuck in loop of trying to get the header at the top and the review of previous messages at the bottom loaded. It just keeps trying, failing, and trying again until I quit loading for the page.
  • Try clearing your cache from your browser you can do one of two ways (using android) either go into the settings menu of the browser and delete it there or find the application in your application manager and you if you're on iPhone I have no clue
  • "
    Thanks for mentioning this "quick reply" option, LPN. I never use it, so never would have known to try this.

And it works.

If I hit quote button to respond directly, or if I hit the "reply" it constantly loops through refreshing the page.

Same problem on Nexus (android), and Samsung Galaxy and iPad."

This. ^^

The site worked fine earlier, but not for the past few hours.

Thank you, LPN.
  • I cannot find that anybody else has this "bug": my sunken tower has vanished and in it's place is a narrow Ray type thing rising from the water with some circulating "balls" around it and one "ball" at the top. I have checked all my neighbor's that have one and theirs looks normal. Anyone else have this problem and is their anything to do about it?
  • chaunautuch wrote:
    I cannot find that anybody else has this "bug": my sunken tower has vanished and in it's place is a narrow Ray type thing rising from the water with some circulating "balls" around it and one "ball" at the top. I have checked all my neighbor's that have one and theirs looks normal. Anyone else have this problem and is their anything to do about it?

That's normal. It's the "countdown" until you can attack M'nthster again. Tap on it and it'll show a 12hr countdown.