Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Well done EA

They've obviously listened to complaints from Whacking Day :lol:

But, yeah, I think this update is pretty good. There'll be people who don't think so, and there have been a few bugs which have ruined it for some, but if you're lucky enough not to be affected, it's great :)
  • I can't wait for Xmas now and what else they may have in the pipeline.
  • emmcee1 wrote:
    This is just to say I really think ea have done it right on this update. Yeah some of the content might be a bit lame, but people who have played this game as long as I have, will remeber how time consuming and repetitive these previous updates were. Don't get me wrong i love anything free ea throw at us and everything up to date I've been relatively pleased with. But people will remeber the grinds of last Halloween,Xmas a most frequently wacking day, they were crazy. You basically had no life if you wanted to meet the target by the end, only to find out it was extended for another week, lol. But this update is perfect, no grind at all if you do it right. I have it down pat, that I still only do my regular visits to my town and will make it no worries, no grind or push for extra goo at all. Not even a need for a donor town. This approach IMO, keeps people playing, especially "older" players like myself, who have been through this before and love the update but know what to expect in terms of down time to play and complete. This has been a breath of fresh air. Well done Ea. I mean it, well bloody done. Just what us veteran players needed.

Worst post in the forum's history.
  • JoshSherer wrote:
    Nothing in the original post was good.

What a surprise, I knew it would be a matter of time, before all the scum come crawling out to hate on my post. Your getting slack, took ya long enough.
  • emmcee1 wrote:
    I can't wait for Xmas now and what else they may have in the pipeline.

they are going to release a pipeline?

how will that work?