Forum Discussion

11 years ago

What does skinner say?

"who robs kingfish of their sight"
  • It is cavefish according to the lyrics of the song.

I think in the cases where one of the stonecutters says a line from the song, it is the line on which their voice is prominent during the episode itself, which is another nice touch. That is certainly true of Skinner's "Who robs cavefish of their sight" and Homer's "Who rigs every Oscar night".
  • dave3490 wrote:
    dcacooper wrote:
    It is cavefish according to the lyrics of the song.

I think in the cases where one of the stonecutters says a line from the song, it is the line on which their voice is prominent during the episode itself, which is another nice touch. That is certainly true of Skinner's "Who robs cavefish of their sight" and Homer's "Who rigs every Oscar night".

It's a shame the character singing is so quiet compared to the rest of their audio, it's hard to make out when it does come on after tapping Skinner, hence my mistake there. I stand corrected, and i apologise for the false information/slight mistake in my original post above :D

Hardly a mistake ... I only know because I couldn't make the word out at all when I checked the song out at the start of the event and went lyric hunting on the interwebs.