Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
3 years ago

Whatever Does It Mean?

This is the young couple I have chosen to take down the aisle via the My Wedding Stories game pack. Took forever, after the patch, to get them to randomly meet. This barely happened the day the pack was released. No worries, I said. They are both still in high school. He even gave her a Promise ring to cement their relationship. So, why is it when he greeted her just now, giving her a kiss, that in the thought bubble above his head is her face with the red circle with a slash over it, and she has a diamond ring in her thought bubble? Whatever does it mean? :open_mouth:

Please tell me it's not a death knell. LOL
  • Not sure about TS4 thought bubbles, but in past games I thought the face with a red circle with a diagonal line meant the person didn't like that other person, but I can't say for sure, or at least in my mind that's what I always thought it meant.

But here's a bug report, and supposedly it was fixed.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-Dislike-thought-bubble-during-positive-romantic/td-p/9733000
  • I have had this happen with married couples who are soulmates. It never seems to affect the relationship. I've had them get that circle-slash bubble and next thing you know, woohoo.
  • "LMLS2143;c-18070486" wrote:
    I have had this happen with married couples who are soulmates. It never seems to affect the relationship. I've had them get that circle-slash bubble and next thing you know, woohoo.

Well, these two are still Teens, so I hope not. But he was very flirty at the moment that was in his thought bubble. Could it be he was telling himself to back away from possible trouble?
  • Thought bubbles seem more random in Sims 4 than in previous versions. I'd take it with a grain of salt.
  • "Chicklet453681;c-18070481" wrote:
    Not sure about TS4 thought bubbles, but in past games I thought the face with a red circle with a diagonal line meant the person didn't like that other person, but I can't say for sure, or at least in my mind that's what I always thought it meant.

But here's a bug report, and supposedly it was fixed.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-Dislike-thought-bubble-during-positive-romantic/td-p/9733000

I hear you. Basically, that circle with the slash has come to mean disliked or against. But, that's in RL, who knows with the Sims, right?