Forum Discussion

11 years ago

What I discovered about Double Haunting

I have several towns. And what I conclude from your experiment is that your friend saw houses that were not double haunted, but triple haunted. That is why there was no ghost icon above it and you could still collect from it.
  • direwolf987 wrote:
    I have several towns. And what I conclude from your experiment is that your friend saw houses that were not double haunted, but triple haunted. That is why there was no ghost icon above it and you could still collect from it.

Triple Haunting?! EGADS

My neighbors suck if thats the case
  • empathy77 wrote:
    direwolf987 wrote:

Triple Haunting?! EGADS

Well one at least. The neighbor that haunted second.

From what I have discovered with my towns.
    Haunted once: it shows up haunted for the owner/ haunted and a ghost for visiting friends.
    Haunted twice: it shows up non-haunted for the owner/ non-haunted with ghost icon above it for visiting friends.
    Haunted three times, it shows up haunted with no ghost above the building for the owner and visiting friends.
  • I am sorry to say it, but I think your neighbors suck. I have also tried that experiment with my multiple towns. If a person haunts a building and then a second person haunts the same building (i.e. double haunts it) it will be unhaunted in your town where you cannot tap on it. If however a third neighbor happens to tap the same building as the first two neighbors, then everyone else will see just a haunted house with no ghost over the top and future neighbors will not be able to haunt it (that building has been triple haunted).

Hope this clears it up. That is why it is best not to even double haunt. It really is just not being very neighborly
  • direwolf987 wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:
    direwolf987 wrote:

Triple Haunting?! EGADS

Haunted once: it shows up haunted for the owner/ haunted and a ghost for visiting friends.
    Haunted twice: it shows up non-haunted for the owner/ non-haunted with ghost icon above it for visiting friends.
    Haunted three times, it shows up haunted with no ghost above the building for the owner and visiting friends.

You beat me to it. Well done
  • brettolmsted wrote:
    direwolf987 wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:
    direwolf987 wrote:

Triple Haunting?! EGADS

You beat me to it. Well done

Ya, I did. It happens. It is nice to know it has now been confirmed though.
  • erchin8 wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:
    direwolf987 wrote:

Triple Haunting?! EGADS

As your neighbor who doesn't know you in real life, I'd like to say that not all of us are like that!

Haha, thanks erchin8, I don't double haunt you either