Forum Discussion

12 years ago

What is Krusty Land for?

I did not spend any donuts, I just finished building krusty land hotel... It is a expansion to the game... I am sure future updates will be made to it though.
  • NeiltonSantos11 wrote:
    And what are the tickets for?

The cash you earn in your Springfield is unusable in Krustyland. You purchase most of the rides and decorations with tickets you earn at the amusement park instead of cash.
  • NeiltonSantos11 wrote:
    I just started playing TSTO again and now there is Krusty Land, you have to treacle to get to Krusty Land so it's not really part of your Springfield, is it? Should I spend donuts in Krusty Land or is it not worth it? I don't understand what it's for.. And what are the tickets for? As you can probably tell I'm a little confused.. :P

Krustyland is a second area for simpsons..think of it as a free expansion addition.
    Krustyland is a great place to create your own amusement park.

The tickets are what you use in place of money. Its a new currency. You need tickets to build rides and such. You get the tickets by completing quests. You also get tickets from wandering people who use the town. They will appear later on as you work on your krustyland. Dont worry about them in the beginning.

Should you spend donuts in krustyland?

That is up to you..its personal preference. What I did was I used a small amount of donuts and bought a laffy meal. That gave me enough tickets to start building and start earning enough tickets to get going. Its totally your choice whether or not to buy donuts as they cost real money.
  • NeiltonSantos11 wrote:
    I just started playing TSTO again and now there is Krusty Land, you have to treacle to get to Krusty Land so it's not really part of your Springfield, is it? Should I spend donuts in Krusty Land or is it not worth it? I don't understand what it's for.. And what are the tickets for? As you can probably tell I'm a little confused.. :P

Don't bother spending donuts on anything in krustybrand other than the prem items if you want them :) you get tickets easy enough by setting the characters tasks :)
  • NeiltonSantos11 wrote:
    So, Krusty Land is basically just a fun add on? And I take it your friends can't view it?

Once you have placed the bus, they can visit. You can visit other people's Krustylands in your friend screen, even if you don't have it yet. The tickets will be there once you buy the bus and start your Krustyland. You don't have to tap your bus to get to your neighbors Krustyland. You can do that through the friends screen. It's still 3 taps a day, between the Springfield and Krustyland.
  • indys2nd wrote:
    NeiltonSantos11 wrote:
    So, Krusty Land is basically just a fun add on? And I take it your friends can't view it?

Once you have placed the bus, they can visit. You can visit other people's Krustylands in your friend screen, even if you don't have it yet. The tickets will be there once you buy the bus and start your Krustyland. You don't have to tap your bus to get to your neighbors Krustyland. You can do that through the friends screen. It's still 3 taps a day, between the Springfield and Krustyland.

Ah okay, thanks! I'm meant to be waking up at 7am starting college tomorrow, it's 3am and I'm in krusty land :shock: :lol:
  • I know I'm hoping on a Krustyland add-ons, as the are to work with is huge and unless you spread everything out massively there is a lot of free space..
  • NeiltonSantos11 wrote:
    indys2nd wrote:
    NeiltonSantos11 wrote:

Ah okay, thanks! I'm meant to be waking up at 7am starting college tomorrow, it's 3am and I'm in krusty land :shock: :lol:

As long as you figure out where your classes are you should be fine. Few teachers care that much the first week and the few that do are *.