Forum Discussion

10 years ago

What is this from?

Ebenezer Burns is a costume/skin for Mr. Burns It was from the Christmas 2013 Event. It was the third community prize for that event. It was awarded by collecting gift bags as a group. Collectively we all had to reach a grand total of 1,500,000,000 gift bags.
  • johncolombo wrote:
    Ebenezer Burns is a costume/skin for Mr. Burns It was from the Christmas 2013 Event. It was the third community prize for that event. It was awarded by collecting gift bags as a group. Collectively we all had to reach a grand total of 1,500,000,000 gift bags.

I rather enjoyed the Community Prizes. Even if the counters were, as some surmised, not tied to the actual number of items collected, I liked working towards a larger community goal.
  • XBL-Heretic wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:

I rather enjoyed the Community Prizes. Even if the counters were, as some surmised, not tied to the actual number of items collected, I liked working towards a larger community goal.

Same! :-)