Forum Discussion

11 years ago

What would you chose

B.

Uter.

Duh.
  • simbass7 wrote:
    I would go with A with elchemist or bad dream house- there should be a building/task where you can ALWAYS send ALL the characters... or angry mob task where all Springfield is united (torches Pitchforks etc.) And run around the town

+1 :thumbup:

The BDH is defo one of my fav buildings by far, when the lights are working of course. The Angry mob task would be cool :)
  • I'd like the option to send my characters to each building - the bad dream house looks awesome when jobs are done in it but outside of Halloween it's not really used
  • crosby357 wrote:
    B, Mr. Bergstrom

Classic episode, brilliant character.

http://sites.duke.edu/english90cs_01_s2011/files/2011/02/MrBergstrom.png
  • sherryt07 wrote:
    Undaunted-001 wrote:
    simbass7 wrote:
    I would go with A with elchemist or bad dream house- there should be a building/task where you can ALWAYS send ALL the characters... or angry mob task where all Springfield is united (torches Pitchforks etc.) And run around the town
    i never understood why they gave us buiding with awsome animation then take them away(the task and animation) :( I'd like to see angry mob to town hall task :lol:

I think if they kept everything animated that they've given us in the game; it would overload the game or make the programming too large for some devices to handle.

Ditto! Same thing goes for the angry mob task. I'd be delighted to make folks happy with it, but it would crash my device to enter a town like that. Heck, I can't use some single-character tasks in my OWN town, and that make-springfielders-overeat task almost brought my iPad to its knees when visiting other towns.

Is all that activity residing on EA servers? Wouldn't it crash the servers even more than they crash now?

NOTE: if they have the mob scene, can we get a suffragette thing going? :) :)