Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Where to Focus in the game

I started playing TSTO maybe 3 years ago - IIRC I started just before or during the THOH event where the UBO outfit for burns was the final prize - which I managed to get.

However I stopped playing for maybe 12-18 months and have just recently rejoined and I'm now trying to figure out where best to focus right now.

I'm level 80, have all the storyline quests done (finishing up pageant one atm) and all the Friend rewards etc are all up to date.

I've got around $1.5m in the bank right now, have some free space available but still plenty of land sections to open up. Bonus multiplier is at 82%

I've been looking at the various Donut-gaining methods and am unsure whether I'm best to go hard on them for a while or if I'm not quite ready for them, and better off trying to get my multiplier up further first

I still need to get the last few mansions etc for Springfield Heights which I understand raises your multiplier further? Also is it still worth doing the Monorail tasks each week for the donut reward?

Thanks in advance