Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Who triggers what squidport quest

90% of the time for the quests its Captain McCallister.
  • lissarv68 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Does anybody have a task TRIGGER list for squidport,seems to be a few issues with it as I read, so if some one could post who triggers what quest on squidport, so iam not delaying anything, it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers guys.

Good luck with this. I posted the same yesterday and bumped several times, to no avail. Apparently there is no list compiled, as there have been for previous quests. Simpsons001 is MIA

Have you guys looked at the list we put up at the top of this forum?????

:shock:

The triggers are't there, but the list is.

Yeah I have seen it,thanks but iam after the triggers as there has been a few issues with this update I was hoping I wasn't delaying anything by having to store and replace something like the i&s shop. So is there any more known issues after the i&s store? So when mallaria zone built should trigger new quests?

Not that I can see, I've been searching through all the known tip sites trying to put a list together of the quests that we are missing. This event is so early and it's so costly to speed things up that I don't think as many people are far ahead as they normally would be. So, the information isn't there.

Yeah that's what I thought ohh well thanks anyway.