Forum Discussion

rockyb2006
Seasoned Newcomer
9 years ago

Wild West General Store "clues"

Nope, but I'd like to know if there's some sort of strategy for this. Where are those nerds crunching numbers and whatnot?
  • direwolf987 wrote:
    Looks awfully similar to the way the Railyard works.

Agree
  • Hi there, so it looks like it would be advantageous to spend on the 'tiny bunch' because it requires the least amount of material to do. For the daily prize, you exchange materials x times. However, the math works out like this:
    (I only have pickaxes right now, idk the math for the hats yet)
    192 pickaxes = 60 clues (3.200 pickaxes/clue)
    384 pickaxes = 125 clues (3.072 pickaxes/clue)
    576 pickaxes = 210 clues (2.743 pickaxes/clue)
    So as you can see, you use fewer resources to get more clues by doing the 'Large Lot' exchange. If you have a lot of resources, you should be able to hand in many Large lots per day to get the daily prize.

• So you can purchase 3 kinds of clues. But what do they do exactly?

Clues are the main prize track currency. (Gummy Joe, etc.)
    rockyb2006
    Seasoned Newcomer
    S0Refined wrote:

So you can purchase 3 kinds of clues. But what do they do exactly?

Clues are the main prize track currency. (Gummy Joe, etc.)

I see now,thanks!
  • confused about the "shadow person" tasks. the tasks are not generating anything now, guess i missed something there.

noticed, chief wiggum has new 7hr task visiting vast wastelands without any benefit to this update (for now).

also, several characters for waistlands update are also are used for monorail tasks
  • noticed, chief wiggum has new 7hr task visiting vast wastelands without any benefit to this update (for now).

I believe this is actually "Visit the Vast Waistband" Springfield's Big and Tall clothing shop. He (and several others) have had that job since that building was introduced.

edit: Misidentified what kind of building The Vast Waistband is.
  • Yeah I'm not getting the clue thing either, I accidentally bought the big pack so now I can't get anymore. I missed the monorail event so that doesn't give me much point of reference.