Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Will there be more free land tokens

Will there be more free land tokens?
  • Nope, doesn't look like it. Probably do this again during the next event though. People seemed to like them
  • Do you know if the land tokens can carryover when the event ends? I accidentally bought all the land not knowing there was more land tokens to earn.
  • "mantony1983;1573792" wrote:
    Do you know if the land tokens can carryover when the event ends? I accidentally bought all the land not knowing there was more land tokens to earn.

According to LPN the land tokens will just remain in your inventory until you use them so will be available for use with the next land release (disclaimer EA can change any aspect of the game at any time they wish)
  • "devilhunt1449;1573811" wrote:
    "mantony1983;1573792" wrote:
    Do you know if the land tokens can carryover when the event ends? I accidentally bought all the land not knowing there was more land tokens to earn.

According to LPN the land tokens will just remain in your inventory until you use them so will be available for use with the next land release (disclaimer EA can change any aspect of the game at any time they wish)

Thank you for your reply. I was hoping that would be the case. Hopefully EA won't do that.

• I think we had free tiles before but no way am I searching for that.
  • OK, if they carry over I'll just buy my last parcel of land. It doesn't look like any more coming this event, but I'm hoping for more in the future!
    AirurandoP
    Rising Newcomer
    I have two land tokens right at the end of my inventory so if you bought all the land and earned more tokens you should still have them. Don't know if we'll get more in the future but here's hoping.