Forum Discussion

12 years ago

"Your Springfield" Day 5 - The Simpson House

My simpsons house is still in the same spot as when I first started the game.
I have also looked closely at the Simpsons episodes and carefully see how the simpsons surroundings is like and tried to copy the same, such as the treehouse, fencing etc and their position.
  • Actually a lot of people don't realize that the symbol has relevance to many Eastern symbolizing luck, good fortune, and the sun. In Hinduism today, it is used in religious rites. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

It is easy for people to automatically assume that it represents Nazi leanings, but actually the real meaning was distorted by Hitler and his followers. If the intent of the user with the design is the first, then judging them harshly inadvertently supports the second cause. There needs to be more cultural understanding and awareness in general.

However, in looking at the picture, the hanging skeletons does make it seem like an anti-Semitic message. That's just sad.
  • My Simpsons house is exactly where it was first built :)
    I have two fences surrounding the left and right edges of the house, and a hedge running along the back.
    Bart's treehouse, the hammock, Homer's pool, a few trees and a burning bush are in the backyard area :)
  • My Springfield has evolved around the Simpsons house - it's the only thing I haven't built. t the moment it got the best back yard with Hammock, treehouse, patio, reclining chair and kiddie pool.
    When finished all the tasks and get land looking at improving the look and field of my Springfield and will work on one area at a.time.