Forum Discussion

rj7hn5cd190o
New Novice
2 months ago

Buildings stuck in mountain

Hello, I’ve recently returned playing the game and noticed smth strange. There are some buildings invisible that seems stuck inside the mountain that separates springfield with the other land when you buy things using couch or coffees.

This wasn’t a big issue since i could still send people to work there even if it wasn’t physically there as building.

but now i’m level 45. Im trying to do one of the doc missions for the captain and when i try building the building he wants sends me directly inside the mountain and i can’t move it. If i click ok homer tells me that the captain wants the building on the dock. So I’m stuck

attached a photo of what it gives me

Bafanc
    2 months ago

who had this strange problem solved it by reinstalling the application, but be careful, do not do this if you play in anonymous mode because otherwise you will lose all your game progress (only by playing with an EA profile are our data safe).

• I tried the put all items in inventory. Now my springfield is empty. I have a lot of characters in inventory and doesnt let me place them. When i try it send them in the mountain and doesnt let me press ok

Bafanc
      Hero+

who had this strange problem solved it by reinstalling the application, but be careful, do not do this if you play in anonymous mode because otherwise you will lose all your game progress (only by playing with an EA profile are our data safe).

rj7hn5cd190o
        New Novice

Wow it really did solve it. I can’t believe i nuked sp before trying this :(

thank you so much for the help