Forum Discussion

CoconutWizard
Rising Newcomer
2 months ago

Missing Metal Depot

I've been playing through the Monorail quests, and am stuck on A Rail of One City pt 7. I've almost finished the reward track, but I never received the Metal Depot and can't complete pt 7 of the quest. I think I've also lost a few monorail track pieces along the way too that aren't in the inventory. Is this quest broken, or is there a way to get the metal depot to drop?

• Check the Prize-Track in the panel before and the main screen where you can trade junk etc. for Blueprints.
    If you can continue to create Blueprints and progress with the Prizes until you get the last one with Sebastian Cobb it should also fix the Metal Depot issue.

The other option is to open your Store and tap on the Help button over the top right, to open a case with EA Help, so you can explain this and ask them to fix it for you. 
    That is not anything anyone on the forums can do. Even the EA Community team on here can't access your game or your account to fix things like that, only the Help advisors can.

• Check the Prize-Track in the panel before and the main screen where you can trade junk etc. for Blueprints.
    If you can continue to create Blueprints and progress with the Prizes until you get the last one with Sebastian Cobb it should also fix the Metal Depot issue.

The other option is to open your Store and tap on the Help button over the top right, to open a case with EA Help, so you can explain this and ask them to fix it for you. 
    That is not anything anyone on the forums can do. Even the EA Community team on here can't access your game or your account to fix things like that, only the Help advisors can.

• Bonjour, j'ai également ce bug,

Je suis moins avancé dans la progression, mais j'ai débloqué le dépôt de plastique, sans avoir reçu le dépôt de métal.

• aragornecorse - this forum is so far only available in English
    Perhaps try AHQ Francais ...
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Les-Simpson-Springfield/DEPOT-DE-METAL/m-p/12375716#M13087