Forum Discussion

tbcorange
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago

Roads have shifted on the map.

Roads, Water, dirt, parking lots in Springfield have shifted dramatically. Building are now in roads and in water and mountains. Characters are walking on water. I figured it would have been fixed with the new update but it hasn’t. I don’t want to nuke my town cause there was a lot of work put into it. 

I have no product code

tbcognet

7/29/2024

iPhone 14

yes I have restarted the device, uninstalled game, restarted device, then reinstalled the game. 

tbcorange
    Seasoned Newcomer

Thank you for the response. The roll back would have been a great, but it’s too late. I will try the second option, it will be less work than nuking it and starting over. Thank you again!

• There's 2 options for this:

If it's just happened contact Help and ask for a Rollback to before your saved game got messed up.
    It takes your game back to how it was before it broke, but you lose everything you tapped for since.
    Leave it too late and that's a bad idea.

The other option involves you fixing it yourself, but it'll be slow going.
    Start Furthest from Mountains and Ocean if things shifted down, or where the Ocean meets the Mountains if things shifted up. Use the Crossed Arrows button to go into Design Mode, tap everything in the Right Hand menu to turn those off except the Ground Tiles at the top making sure you scroll and get all of them. Now use the Area Select tool to put those shifted tiles back where they belong and move across before moving down ( or up ) so they don't collide with tiles you haven't got round to moving yet.
    Sorry, it will take a while doing that, but you could do a bit at a time until it's all fixed.