Forum Discussion

krg431475
Rising Newcomer
2 months ago

Simpson game

I was wondering if anybody else is having problems with the Simpson tap out game it signed me out so I put in my email address got the code put the code in and then it says it’s invalid. I resend the code and it does the same thing.

• 3 things of note here -

It needs to go to the email, or as SMS to the registered phone number, belonging to the game account.
    It is only valid for 10 minutes. If the code is delayed or you take too long to get and use it then it won't work.
    Copy and paste can add a rogue space or other problems, always type it.

It is also of note sometimes the servers mess up and hitting Verify a second time right away solves it.

• Go to ea.com and log in using the email and password.

Once inside check that your primary EMAIL is VERIFIED and is email address that you will not lose access to-- school  and work emails are bad for this-- and add a real mobile phone number (useful  as alternative methods for security codes), then verify all your  details.-

Once you've checked everything, change your password to be less than 15 characters with only letters and numbers in it.

(It can take a couple minutes to reflect it in game) Do not change your password while the game is open on a device