Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Accidental loss of donuts..please help

To my knowledge, no one has ever received a refund for an accidental click. It's part of this game unfortunately.

You can message EA through its help center at https://help.ea.com/ but I'm guessing you're out of luck. Plus, was it donuts that you bought or that you got through stockings? They definitely wouldn't give back donuts you didn't pay for.
  • itsmedanshep wrote:
    To my knowledge, no one has ever received a refund for an accidental click. It's part of this game unfortunately.

You can message EA through its help center at https://help.ea.com/ but I'm guessing you're out of luck. Plus, was it donuts that you bought or that you got through stockings? They definitely wouldn't give back donuts you didn't pay for.

it's not donuts that i bought but donuts that i've been saving since beginning of playing this game. This is F'ing b.s. that there was never some "confirm purchase" option added

i did go though the help.ea.com and made a post.

I have ZERO desire to play this game now that I just lost 70 donuts. I was even going to spend REAL money on some donuts to go with my 97 I had saved up so that I could finally purchase Frink's Lab.
  • Ok good bye.

If you actually take your time when playing there is plenty of time to cancel speeding things up. Most people learn after the first or second time. The game is designed to get people to spend money that's just the way it is.
  • bagndrag420 wrote:
    Ok good bye.

If you actually take your time when playing there is plenty of time to cancel speeding things up. Most people learn after the first or second time. The game is designed to get people to spend money that's just the way it is.

Hi. I don't remember asking for an * to make an * comment. Please take the time to ACTUALLY READ what I wrote instead of just typing some stupid * comment.

• How do you message the help center through that link? I tried because the Christmas stockings never showed up in my game and my nearly 3000 coins came to nothing but wasted time. I'm now at level 24 and am at a decision to either keep playing by purchasing donuts or quit playing. I'm likely to choose the latter if they can't give me at least a little donut compensation for just taking away my coins without ever giving me the option to buy stockings.
  • Remy3000 wrote:
    How do you message the help center through that link? I tried because the Christmas stockings never showed up in my game and my nearly 3000 coins came to nothing but wasted time. I'm now at level 24 and am at a decision to either keep playing by purchasing donuts or quit playing. I'm likely to choose the latter if they can't give me at least a little donut compensation for just taking away my coins without ever giving me the option to buy stockings.

I highly doubt the stockings never showed up. They were there for everyone.
  • jasonicus321 wrote:
    Remy3000 wrote:
    How do you message the help center through that link? I tried because the Christmas stockings never showed up in my game and my nearly 3000 coins came to nothing but wasted time. I'm now at level 24 and am at a decision to either keep playing by purchasing donuts or quit playing. I'm likely to choose the latter if they can't give me at least a little donut compensation for just taking away my coins without ever giving me the option to buy stockings.

I highly doubt the stockings never showed up. They were there for everyone.

Thank you detective, we're all pleased as punch that everything worked out for you. Sometimes glitches occur for the rest of us, so if you're done with your unhelpful contributions, kindly bugger off.

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago