Forum Discussion

11 years ago

finishing old quests to trigger new ones

Yes you have to finish a\the quest line at a lower level before completing a higher level. This does not apply to randomly generated tasks.
  • One possible exception to this is the latest two levels. I had started the Dolph quest line (level 36) during the Halloween event, but didn't finish immediately due to wanting to keep Bart and Nelson on their GOO tasks. When Level 37 came after Halloween, I was prompted to start the Kirk quest line despite being in the middle of the Dolph quest line.
  • co, thnx guy, I havnt got Dolph or Kirk yet, but im assuming one or both will trigger when I finish Chalmers
  • Zangari123 wrote:
    co, thnx guy, I havnt got Dolph or Kirk yet, but im assuming one or both will trigger when I finish Chalmers

It's triggered when the prior level main building is built. So if build Dolph, Kirk will trigger upon completion. It used to be after you finished the entire questline, but that has changed.
  • If your on level 36 and built the arcade, level 37 will kick in once you have levelled up the xp bar
  • im level 37 now, but I just built the Spinster for Patty and Selma, ill ain for the arcade next
  • jtgroth wrote:
    One possible exception to this is the latest two levels. I had started the Dolph quest line (level 36) during the Halloween event, but didn't finish immediately due to wanting to keep Bart and Nelson on their GOO tasks. When Level 37 came after Halloween, I was prompted to start the Kirk quest line despite being in the middle of the Dolph quest line.

Same thing happened after whacking day :)