Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Issue adding friends

iphone vs andrioid?
  • It has happened to me before too. I'd just try restarting the game or your phone. Hopefully that should fix it.
  • have you downloaded origin to your computer? from there you can add or delete people from your friends list, & in the situation you are in, which i just figured out cause i was having the exact same issue, i logged onto the origin program on my laptop & got the message saying that either they already had too many friends &/or requests (that have not yet been addressed), so it'll tell you that you can find them, but you cannot add them at this time. so i went to those few people in my origin friends list & all of them said that they had reached their limit, which is why it is not working, so i deleted them from my "waiting" list to open up a few more spots for new friends. 100 is the set limit for friends, & that also accounts for any pending requests that person has "in limbo", so it may say they only have 80 friends, but that means that they have 20 requests that they either haven't or can't accept, & they must either accept them, or clear them out if they cannot be accepted. i hope this makes sense & helps, as i know for a fact that it works...!
  • & this has nothing to do with the os, as i have an android, while many of my friends have iphones...
  • I had this problem too, which (I think) started when I played on my iPhone rather than my iPad where I normally play. I had to log out of origin on my iPad, then when I logged back in, I saw a warning about losing data on my other device. I logged in and That cleared up the problem - I can now send out friend requests!