Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Whats the answer to sundays question?

Obviously its not Sunday yet so this isn't for certain but its either going to be Homer or a character called Dan Gillick (voiced by Steve Carell) who is on Homers bowling team and also Fat Tony's accountant. My guess it will be Dan first who then gives it to Homer to run in the episode. Probably in game though it will only be Homer who will run the mafia
  • What's the point in knowing the answer? I went through the whole fat Tony quest line and there was no question or anything. It just seemed like they wanted to promote this Sundays show inside Tapped Out.
  • It might lead to something or it might not, we don't know until today when the episode airs.
    I'm hoping the answer will be interesting and we might get some benefit from it, there again we might be disappointed.
  • I hope we get something for this and its not just a cheep way to promote this weeks episode, i think we will get something but i have no idea what it could be, maybe another member of fat tonys gang :) what time is the episode by the way? (Uk time)
  • Probably 10donuts for answering the question correctly.

And they'll eventually add Legitimate Gentlemena Club in an upcoming update for 150 donuts. They seems really good at separating items so you got to pay for one of them if you want them both (see Kearney-Nelson / itchy-Scratchy).
  • Dan Gillick - got the info here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simpsons_(season_24)

You need to scroll down to the "Confirmed plots and guest stars" section towards the bottom of the page.
  • Where are people getting this question anyway? I haven't seen it at all.
  • When we got Fat Tony, we were told we had to watch Simpsons season 24 Penny Wiseguys episode which airs tonight but that is only in the US.

The game will update once the episode is aired and we will be asked a specific question and if we had watched the episode we could answer it, but if live anywhere else in the world you wouldn't of course have seen the episode and if you are like the UK we are still many episodes behind the US and I haven't got a clue when it will be aired here, I don't even think the Halloween episode has been aired yet.

Hence the posts on the forum.
  • julesg007 wrote:
    When we got Fat Tony, we were told we had to watch Simpsons season 24 Penny Wiseguys episode which airs tonight but that is only in the US.

The game will update once the episode is aired and we will be asked a specific question and if we had watched the episode we could answer it, but if live anywhere else in the world you wouldn't of course have seen the episode and if you are like the UK we are still many episodes behind the US and I haven't got a clue when it will be aired here, I don't even think the Halloween episode has been aired yet.

Hence the posts on the forum.

Nope, it was just a promotion for the episode. I really have no idea where people got this info from.