Ideas

no_hands_hand
New Spectator
6 days ago
New

World of Chel Club Uniforms not working

So this was a bug in 24 and it was of course never fixed. So here we are again. The club uniforms in World of Chel are not working. Even with a full club squad, playing in threes eliminator, our club uniforms will not show up, even on the mascot. Please actually fix it this time.

Also, player customization options such as goal celebrations not working at all.

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hey there. Can you get me some video showing these issues? Just put it up on a service like YouTube and post a link. Thanks!

kippard44159
      New Spectator

Me and my buddy are having the same issue. When playing 3s. My custom character is loading into the game as the default Jordan nhl

kippard44159
        New Spectator

This is my character, but when I load into the game, it's just the default character with no customization 

Crispy-_-Shotz
    Seasoned Newcomer

I also get the same error. I can’t edit almost anything in my arena. I get a error code everytime.

ive played 100 plus games early access to level up my club for esports and get it d1. And now I can’t even customize my club. This is not fun.

i tried a new club and it works.

i gave my friend gm in my club and they get the same error.

please look into this asap.

error code is : 

DFEFB006AB1C0954-0000000000009999-43CAF82FB583FDFB

Crispy-_-Shotz
      Seasoned Newcomer

I try to customize goal celebration, net color, new arena, anything I get the error. This sucks.

and on my alternate pants I can’t put on a new pants some reason I get an errror too lol.

MDOGGIN17
    New Spectator

Same problem here. My whole club shows up in the same jersey, which makes it hard to tell who is who. 

seems like gloves, stick, and skates show up correctly though. 

About NHL 25 Bug Reports

Report bugs in NHL 25 in this community forum.Latest Activity: 35 minutes ago