Ideas

maoowfr
New Spectator
2 months ago
New

CAS NOT OPENING, SWAPPED ICONS

When I try to open CAS, it simply stays on the loading page and two songs play in the background during the waiting time. The icons have been changed, the skills icon it's now the calendar and so on. I thought it was a problem with my mods, even with my cc's but I have done everything, I have cleaned it and I have updated some of them and nothing, it is definitely a problem with the new update of the sims. 

AmandaCurtin
    Seasoned Newcomer

Mine still doesn't work. This is July 29 and it's been 5-6 days of not being able to open CAS. I've done all the suggested "fixes" and I don't even have any of the mods that are being flagged as the "problems". So I have no idea if/when this will be fixed. And I'm MAD about it. 

I meannnn... At what point do we stated demanding our money back? This game is too old and has been around for too long for things like this to be "acceptable". That's just my opinion of course. 

Adenike28
      New Spectator

I also tried every single thing, although there is still something broken in my game, the tuning in w*cked w**ms is broken and that’s what made me not able to OPEN my cas but it opened back up when I deleted it. The creator is on vacation and had not made an update to the current update. Something is still making my sims slow or not respond, if you know, please let me know. And if taking out WW works for you. Lmk 🤍

AmandaCurtin
        Seasoned Newcomer

I'm going to try it now. I'll get right back to you. Thanks for the tip 😊

• I disable my mod, it came up. then removed Nisa wicked cause it has caused problem in the past (I made a note for it) and now it is working.

maoowfr
      New Spectator

I deleted WW and all its animations, I'm going to try opening the sims 4 again and see what happens

Adenike28
        New Spectator

MORE CAS COLUMNS IS WHAT THE PROBLEM IS, download the new update :) 

• OMG I’VE BEEN HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. I went through all my mods and it was thepancake1-MoreTraitsInCAS mod that caused the infinite loading screen. I removed it and my game works fine now. Took me FOREVER to go through all my mods but it was worth it.

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 8 minutes ago