Ideas

JustShanny
New Spectator
2 months ago
Under Investigation

Eyelashes are visible and floating live first-person live mode

Hey, just wanted to report that the new eyelashes that have been applied as part of the base game update (thank you by the way!) are viewable when you're in first-person view. They remind me of a child drawing birds like a 'V' in the sky, with the sun in the corner of the paper.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title fit bug report at AHQ

SnaveXs
    Seasoned Scout

I felt this would happen when I heard we were getting the eyelashes. I'm always putting my sims in first person mode when they go for a neighborhood walk. This makes me not want to use anymore eyelashes until they fix it. 

• Unfortunately with the latest patch they now also broke CC lashes that were invisible before in first-person mode, and now all these lashes needed to be fixed and their fix made them visible in first person camera mode too :( This addition of lashes has made the first person camera mode unusable with the EA lashes and now also with CC lashes, I'm so sad!! Please EA make lashes invisible in first person camera mode :(

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 3 minutes ago