Ideas

I-Sim4ever_80
Seasoned Traveler
2 months ago
New

Fast forward not working

I haven’t updated since the last lovestruck patch 

I was playing the other week when I noticed I can’t fast forward time when someone from outside the household is visiting 

as soon as they leave I can fast forward
it dose happen occasionally when I don’t have visitors but I just come out of the game and reload then it fixes it but it’s more prominent when there’s a visitor 

I have tried clearing files

repairing  the game and resetting the folder
sill occurs 

anyone else experiencing this ?

I’m on pc no CC or mods 

have a good day everyone 

I-Sim4ever_80
      Seasoned Traveler

It’s still happening after the latest patch my game is even more laggy as well  

update 28/8/24

ive noticed every time I go into build mode and come out it happens as well I put the issue on answers HQ but not this updated part these  issues need to be fixed a lot faster then maybe once a month at least twice a month considering how many bugs  everyone is experiencing and how 2 packs where released broken 

• I’m having the same issue and being on a residential rental - the games basically unplayable 

• I was playing the other week when I noticed I can’t fast forward time when someone from outside the household is visiting 

as soon as they leave I can fast forward
    it dose happen occasionally when I don’t have visitors but I just come out of the game and reload then it fixes it but it’s more prominent when there’s a visitor 

That's how the game has worked for as long as I remember. My Sims frequently have night time dates, vampire visits, and other late night visitors. The game remains at standard speeds until all the visitors have left or everyone on the lot is sleeping. I can go to speed 3 but "fast forward" only works when there isn't anyone active on the lot.

As I said, that's just normal behavior for the game.

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 2 months ago