Ideas

CrystalGecko76
New Spectator
3 months ago
Mod Related

Icons/Thumbnails Not Showing - slow loading can't save

I've removed all custom content, loading is slow and saving impossible...icons and thumbnails just won't show even after resetting/clearing the cache files. I was slowly adding just objects back in no actual mods and the thumbnails won't load in...even without anything I the game it's impossible to load...I'm not happy to delete a save game I've been using for ages either and loose all my builds! 

What an absolute pile of garbage!!!

• I am seeing a lot of complaints with no solutions. Where can I find the solutions. I have never expected anything from EA, that is why I came to the Forums, but I am not finding any solutions on here either. Would like to know how I can speed up Sims 3.  It was moving a lot faster before S4 came out. 

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Mod Related

Try the following

• Close the game
    • Rename Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4_Old
    • Repair the game
    • Start the game. All your content will be gone now as the game created a new folder. All your saves/.. is still in the old folder so not to worry. Be aware that your claimed event rewards will also be gone for the time being but you will get them back with your other things.
    • Start a new save game
    • Check if you still have the error
    • Report back with your results for further steps on how to get your stuff back.

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 2 months ago