Forum Discussion

16 hours ago

EA FC 25 NO GAMEPLAY SOUND AMONG OTHER ISSUES

Hello.

I have been playing ea fc 25 on pc for a week now and experienced a couple of issues which I cant be the only one having:

1. My gameplay sound is completely disabled. I can hear commentary and audience. But I can't hear passes, shoots everything happening on the pitch is disabled. I have tried to repair and reinstall the game. I also have a bachelor in software, so I have been searching far and wide within the game files and settings, but I can't fix this. 

2. In rush I can't in any way disable or lower the commentary or audience volume. I know there is a setting for it, which I have at 0. But it does not affect the sound in any way. The only way I can stand playing it with my headset on is by disabling all ea fc sound in windows.

3. Draft on pc is broken. I have been playing 4 drafts now and only been able to finish one of them. Two of the drafts I were disconnected instantly when I started it. The last one I was disconnected instantly at the finals. I have LAN connection, and playing on 25 ping. I have been playing games on high competititve level for years, so I am pretty certain its not my connection thats the issue. This is frustrating as I really wanna try out different players but I keep getting my draft run canceled instantly. I know there is a draft token refund, but their login page for this refund was down for three days and now i'm not eligble. 

• been having the same issues please lmk if u find a solution!