Forum Discussion

z-Ragnar-Dk
Newcomer
3 hours ago

Missing Apex Predator Dive Trail Issue

Hello, I hope you're doing well. Got told by EA representatives to post this on here, as they can’t make changes to the game on their end, only ingame/Technical team can make changes like this. I wanted to bring up an issue regarding my PS5 account in Apex Legends. Back in Season 6, the Apex Devs mentioned that players who achieved Predator/Diamond rank could earn the permanent Season 3 dive trail. I had this trail unlocked and used it in Season 6, but now it seems to have disappeared from my account.

As someone who has dedicated a lot of time and effort to reach and maintain the top ranks in the game, the Apex Predator dive trail holds immense value for me. It represents my hard work and success in the game. However, its sudden absence has left me feeling quite disheartened.

I kindly ask for your help in looking into this matter and restoring the missing Apex Predator dive trail to my account as it should be a permanent unlock. Your swift attention to this issue would mean a lot to me, as having this trail back would not only acknowledge my efforts but also significantly improve my overall gaming experience.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am eagerly awaiting your response and a resolution to this issue.

No RepliesBe the first to reply

About Questions & Feedback on EA Forums' functionality

Ask questions about EA Forums' functionality and give feedback on new features & design during the forum launch.143 PostsLatest Activity: 31 minutes ago