Forum Discussion

StephSteb
Seasoned Rookie
3 months ago

Quirks...

Forums are starting to go quirky on me, anyone else? It signs me out all of the time, the screen keeps going white (on my PC, I have not checked this from my phone), and my notifications completely erased (I had a whole page full yesterday and today they're just gone) and I'm not getting any new notifications? I know it's going to take a bit to work all the quirks out, just wanted to bring attention the problems I am having with the new forums just in case it helps  😁

StephSteb
    Seasoned Rookie

Hey, emorrill 💗 I saw that after I already posted here so I linked to this thread over there. Thanks! 

• StephStebHey. 👋đŸģI'm having the same problems as well. 

They are still working on lots and lots of issues since the launch and in so doing that's probably why many of these quirks are happening. It will get resolved soon I am sure. 👍đŸģ😊 (It's hard being patient though. Lol!) 

Feel free to report the said quirks over here 🙂

Rob199x
      Rising Adventurer

It's hard being patient when we've been teased about this forum since at the very least February, and basic things like the login system  aren't even working reliably.

emorrill
        Hero

I understand, but I think they don't know what kind of issues will arise until the site goes live. 🤷đŸģ‍♀ī¸ 

But yeah I hope they fix the log in issues very very soon cause it's frustrating! 

About Questions & Feedback on EA Forums' functionality

Ask questions about EA Forums' functionality and give feedback on new features & design during the forum launch.117 PostsLatest Activity: 5 hours ago