Forum Discussion

THE_NUKE_P1G
Seasoned Newcomer
3 hours ago

My Week 1 Issues

My issues after the first days of play on PS5.

Visual Issues

• Snow effect is cool, but unrealistic and way over the top, no player gets that much snow on their pants.
  • Contrast/saturation issue. Darks are too dark, weird lighting on crowds.
  • Replays are broken, specifically after the opposing team gets a penalty a replay of a past goal will be shown.
  • Final couple frames of goal celebration animation result in aggresive and choppy character deformation.
  • No NHL/AHL preset colours are in the creation zone. This has always been a feature and the idea to remove this is a backwards move in terms of improving the game.
  • Cannot rotate player in the player customization screen, nor in the club creation  zone (restarting the game fixes this, but I shouldnt have to).
  • Not an issue but would like to see team logos added to the scoreboard. The team did a great job with it, its just a tad bare at the moment.

Gameplay Issues

• Grudge match is triggered despite having never played against any of the opposing players.
  • Goalies let in far too many weak goals (bouncing of goalie and dropping in/own goals).
  • Goalies do not react at all while in butterfly if the shooting player is in close, same issue for using RS to slide.
  • Matchmaking settings need to be present, this has been a setting for as long as I can remember and serves no purpose to remove from the game.
  • Overlapping menus/input while in the eashl locker room and WOC store. While pressing L1/L2 in the storefront, the menu for player loadout was popping up. See attached clip.
  • Despite addressing the issue last year, we are back to square one when it comes to the full pressure bar. The community was displeased last year and wanted the bar to fill slower. With that in mind the pressure bar increases too fast (entering the zone and taking 1 shot almost fully filled the meter).
  • Vibration randomly turns on and off throughout games.

Performance Issues

• Menus are laggy, this is unacceptable for a next gen only game, and needs optimization. Lag is particularily bad while in the WOC store. 
  • Syncing is occuring frequently, my guess is that this is due to the matchmaking features that were removed, so we are no longer able to find a local(ish) game.

Audio

• Audio balance is poor. Skate cuts are way too loud, same thing with pass noises it sounds unrealistic and unpleasant.
No RepliesBe the first to reply

About NHL 25 General Discussion

Discuss the latest news and game information around NHL 25 in the community forums.330 PostsLatest Activity: 16 minutes ago