Forum Discussion

Jamboree030
Newcomer
21 hours ago

HUT crashes right when i open it

On ps5, I opened my starter pack and got a player with no overall rating or name. The automatically created lineup that should pop up didn't and i couldn't do anything. It showed the continue button and everything except the players in the lineup. I closed the game and now when i try to go into hut, the menu flashes and it crashes right away. I have closed my ps5, deleted the game and all data and redownloaded it but the same problem still occurs. Every year a different problem on launch, come on ea...

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hey, everyone. We are currently investigating this issue and working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Tikev418
      Newcomer

This is precious time that we will never get back.
      We paid $134 CAD for a game that is not optimized in any way.
      Completely crashed.
      I asked for a refund and they refused it within a second. This is clearly a joke.

agdrup77
      Newcomer

Any update on this..reinstall the game 3 times before I saw it was a general problem🥶🥶

• Im in the exact same situation.  I had gotten the pkayer with no name and overall.  It went to buikd my team and it just froze.  After 20mins i closed the game.  Now each time I load HUT it just crashes...   ai hope we dont loose all our early access items and packs now.  Im a little peed....

BlockR41
    Seasoned Newcomer

I have the same issue, which is also being discussed in the daily pack thread. Here is an image of the card taken from Reddit. 

BCOz
      Newcomer

Same issue. I have deleted and reinstalled, just continues to crash HUT is launched into game. 

• SAME HERE! I was chatting also with ea customer service, he made the bug from this but don't know when it is working again.

EA_Aljo
      Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

It's on our end and we're trying to get this fixed as soon as possible. Apologies for the frustration :(

Jamboree030
        Newcomer

Any update on this? Seems like the problem is the bugged players with no name or overall...

• Is this a PS5 issue, anyone on X having the same issue?

pwnsaw
      Newcomer

On Xbox Series X here and same issue. Crashes as soon within a few seconds after the "free daily pack" splash screen whether I try to open it or not.

• Die Zeit, die wir da verlieren, dadurch verlieren wir auch Belohnungen, bekommen wir die ersetzt?

Es ist wirklich ein Witz , wir bezahlen wesentlich mehr und werden durch Fehler ausgebremst.