Forum Discussion

7 years ago

A Galaxy of Heroes without Mods

You guys remember a long long time ago there was a galaxy of heroes with no mods?

Personally i liked it way better.

Dont know about you guys but to me mods have become a really big headache.

Theres over 100 characters and each needs 6 mods and each mod has 6 statistics (including the set bonus) so managing 600 mods means 3600 statistics. I have almost 1000 mods that's thats over 6000 statistics.
Not to mention characters statistics.

Realistically i only think indepth about using my mods perfectly to fit about 10 characters. But even that is rather time consuming and if you move your best around alot to beat other events, returning them to the arena team is rather tough to remember where each individual mod was so well organized before.

Lastly the fact that mods without speed secondaries are basically worthless in comparison to mods with them is just kinda dumb. Some exceptions, but the majority of the time this is true. Mods were said to help a character improve upon his weakness and even out. But with speed can basically make a whole new character thats 10x better.

Im ocd and think things through to get the best outcome so organizing mods is a bit of a nightmare for me but im sure im not alone.

I think it would be way more fun and much less headache if they got rid of mods.

What do you guys think?