Forum Discussion

2 years ago

a moment of positivity

if i could ask everyone to put their pitchforks down for a moment and look at what the last few days have brought us. we recieved a bunch of freebies including a May the 4th package and 2 very nice calendars. there was a bit of a hiccup with the update but the very next day we all got 1000 crystals in compensation and they extended the double drops for an extra day. you may say they 'owed' us that but they really didn't. if anything they 'owed' me 175 crystals for missing my fleet climb and one instance of daily energy. 1000 crystals was more than generous.
we also got a new raid and a promise of more to come now that they've developed the tools to make it easier to do than it was in the past. whether you're enjoying the new raid or not it's still a good sign and i'm looking forward to see what's in store for us in the future.
I'd also like to take a moment to appreciate the people who work at CG. none of them are actually the ones making the decisions that have p'eed us off so much over the last few days. most of them are hard core lovers of Star Wars, just like the rest of us, and they are doing everything within their power to make this game as best they can. any ire directed at them is akin to an Uber-Karen yelling at a teenaged cashier because the store is out of her favorite dish detergent.
call me crazy but i do think they'll be adjusting the raid rewards. it's their habit to aim low and adjust upwards rather than the other way around and i'm optimistic that the same will happen here.

anyways, that's all i wanted to say. you may pick your pitchforks back up now and i'll spare you all any kind of star warsy sign-off.
peace!