Forum Discussion

9 years ago

A seemingly CRAZY idea

Ok so....im going to start this post off with i have spend a few grand......so i am not a crazy F2P dreamer but like everybody else that plays this game i know 2 things....

1. Credits are scarce
2. Credits via crystals at the current values is a worse deal than any other similar deal in mobile gaming just about right now
So heres my crazy idea
......WHAT IF we were aloud to trade in toons perse.

Example:im new to the game i 7* and level up ugnaught and gear him now i dont like him what if i could put him bqck to level 1 1* G1 and get back half of what was spent toatal on gear stars and leveling mind you training droids will be lost as will gear pieces and so your taking a loss still......I stand by these numbers half is fair and is the standard benchmark in most games for selling an item this is the only game where i can spend 500k upgrading a mod to sell it for pennies on the dollar
  • or they could just have double credit days more often, maybe once or twice a week. that would help out a lot. maybe a new tier on the credit challenge.
  • But this is also a way to have people waste hours and $ getting 200 hair dryers only to turn around and impulsivley sell the toon and so if the player wants it back they have to invest again with either/and time and money its a win win....sounds just like somthing EA would do
  • That would be awesome, people would love it, people would use it, the company sound make lots of money from it. Heck, there is no downside, as long as they add a double confirmation to the sell command "please trace the following unlock sequence or type in these words". That said, they don't do it because it could interfere with short-term profits for a week or so while people, trade in old characters.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,296 PostsLatest Activity: 17 minutes ago