Forum Discussion

8 years ago

About sith trooper

I am one of that crazy people who is leveling and gearing up this unit. Currently, i have him in G.X, 6 starts with:

22925 heal
48627 protection
103 speed
44 potency
41 tenacity
31,7 armor
2409 attack

What should I improve? I mean in which statistic must I have more in consideration deffence / offence/ tenacity/protection?

I also want to ask how his passive work: Vaiken legacy, it granst you 100% more of your total deffence directly? Like 31,78%*2 and you add 50% more when you have deffence up? Actually i dont know how it works but i am sure that it isnt in that way because you will get near to 90% damage reductuin (which of course you don have ingame).

I wanna put him in a nihilius team, with palpa dooku (good tenacity) and one more.. what do you think that will fit here ? Kylo, sun fac, b2, savage.....?

• @Jedi_Reach_ Yes, I am stacking mods with protection as primary. But which class will you use then? I am with 4 armor and 2 tenacity, to do harder the cc against him and that will let him to counterattack. As secondary i am priorizing protection (+1800) or attack (+50) or tenacity.
  • "Ricocosta329_858_327;c-1152763" wrote:
    @Boreas
    Sorry but I dont know why sid could be useful here, no healing or cc, not crit so not debuffs...
    "Boreas;c-1152410" wrote:

EP is still bugged with Crackling Doom, and he gets killed easily, Savage can be a better option if you can have him zeta. I run a full sith team under DN, since not hitting criticals can be an advantage in the current meta. SiT is great under DN, if you can have a fast SAss or Zid that'll make a nice team, if you don't have them ready than that's up to you to decide who to use.

His basic blocks heals and can get around defense, the expose on his AOE can be brutal, he is good against Jedi, and he is fast and gains a lot of TM. You lose the chance for an extra DOT and the healing he has built in under DN but he is by no means useless.

I am currently running zzDN, Dooku, SA, Zavage, and SiT though my trooper is only 5* and G10 so far. I can't beat every team and it is certainly beatable on defense (who isn't) but it works well.
  • In general, you want Protection primaries as they give more Effective Health.
    You actually want flat defense bonus like say +20 defense rather that % based defense bonus of +2% defense. This is because Sith Trooper base defense is much lower than other tanks such as Baze. If you'd like more details, use the search tool and look for Defense Calculator.
  • "Ricocosta329_858_327;c-1152784" wrote:
    @Jedi_Reach_ Yes, I am stacking mods with protection as primary. But which class will you use then? I am with 4 armor and 2 tenacity, to do harder the cc against him and that will let him to counterattack. As secondary i am priorizing protection (+1800) or attack (+50) or tenacity.

Tenacity is useless unless you are fully stacking it and running a Tenacity-based leadership (IE: Luke) Use the health class. Offense and speed secondaries are optional. Defense (flat, not %) is also okay.