Forum Discussion

Lil_Wooky
Seasoned Newcomer
3 hours ago

What grants speed?

Seriously though, 

How can the worse of these Anakins/ETAs have better speed stats on the ship?

The first Anakin have 17800 power , 168 speed, the ETA: 45300 power and 177 speed

Meanwhile my Anakin sits at 19800 power, 213 speed, ETA: 48800 power but only 176 speed. Also has same level on mods but better quality. 

Tenebrae-3626
    Seasoned Vanguard

What speed your character, in this case Anakin, has doesn't matter. It won't make a difference if he has 500 speed or 150. What matters is Gear/Relic level, Mod rarity (5 star compared to 6 star), zetas and or omicrons. Example:

• Both Anakins are G12 with the Zeta and 6 star mods. The Anakin who has more gear pieces equipped is going to have more speed.
    • Both your and the enemy Anakin are R7 with the zeta. However, yours has 5 star mods while the opponent's has 6 star mods, so the enemy ship will have higher speed.
    • Both Anakins are R7 with 6 star mods, but if you have his zeta on and the opponent doesn't, your ship will be faster.
    • Both Anakins are R7, have the zeta, and have 6 star mods (just to clarify, upgrading from 5 star to 6 adds speed to the ship, upgrading from 6D to 6C or even all the way to 6A doesn't, it just gives your ship more GP and maybe a bit more HP), both are going to have the same speed.

Those are just the most basic examples I can give, but the point stands. How much speed, defense, offense, health, etc., the character doesn't impact those stats on the ship. What gives your ship more speed is gear/relics, how many 6* mods you have, do you have the zeta and/or omicron on (I can't say for certain about the omicron, I don't pay attention to that, but the zeta definitely adds 1-2 more speed to the ship).

Lil_Wooky
      Seasoned Newcomer

As you can see, mine has better mods and the Zeta. The other does not . So the other Anakin must have more g13 pieces, is that it?

• Neither pilot power nor pilot speed influences ship's speed.

What influences speed is character's gear level or relic level, character's abilitiy levels (including zetas), and mods dots. 

In your example - it is hard to see entire Anakin's screen, but looks like all mods are 5* lvl 15 - so no difference here, but zeta is missing on one of them, meaning lower ability level, meaning less speed.

Lil_Wooky
      Seasoned Newcomer

As you can see, mine has better mods and the Zeta. The other does not.

So the other Anakin must have more g13 pieces, is that it?

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,385 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago