Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Ahhh Tuscany....

"Tuscan destroyer"

Basic- "it's a Tuscan thing"
Call all Tuscan allies (each do 500% increased damage) ignores taunt and remove all buffs from target. If target survives they are exposed

Special- "Tuscan apocalypse"
Instantly disintegrates target with 55% chance to disintegrate a second target. Effect cannot be resisted or evaded.

Unique- "sand in you eyes"

All opponents have sand in their eyes... 75% dodge chance for all allies. Offense down for all opponents. 45% speed reduction for all opponents
  • "jackTHErandom;784173" wrote:
    Wouldnt mind that at all as long as base speed is sloooooow

Like 25 base speed slow?

Regardless... I think he could make the Tuscans viable again.

That disintegrate skill sounds pretty sweet...

• Don't forget the most important ability of all:
    Hairy-Cow-Elephant-Thing Herd ATTACK!
    Call a bunch of those things they were herding in EP IV. They don't actually attack anything, but they stick around for the rest of the fight and generally just impede vision.
  • "SpadeFreeman;784230" wrote:
    Don't forget the most important ability of all:
    Call a bunch of those things they were herding in EP IV. They don't actually attack anything, but they stick around for the rest of the fight and generally just impede vision.

Banthas.
  • "Thor_Odinson1;784264" wrote:

Banthas.

I should'a remembered that, really. I have like, 5 of them as mounts in SW:TOR
  • "Mithrawnuodo;785164" wrote:
    "Qazeymoto2_1;784725" wrote:
    "Thor_Odinson1;784264" wrote:
    "SpadeFreeman;784230" wrote:
    Don't forget the most important ability of all:

Banthas.

At first I thought banthas were something else but then I realized you were right thanks to google images.

You were thinking of Wampas, weren't you?
    Lol.

And Tuscan?
    Really guys?
    I didn't know they had Italians in Star Wars...
    It's Tusken.
    But I got a few giggles picturing some straw hat Vineyard farmers with pitchforks doing battle barefoot...

I was just strolling along through the Tuscan wine country when all of a sudden!!!

Two of my fiends were disintegrated that day....

The Tusken Destroyer strikes again :(

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,285 PostsLatest Activity: 32 minutes ago