Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Android to iphone

Hey there guys I was using a temp phone, android, and just got my iPhone today. Is there any way to transfer my data over? I was looking and can't find it. I have invested $100+ many months I hope there is a way or I'm gonna be pretty upset thanks a lot guys
  • Sorry nope. You can not move game cross platform. Apparently if you contact support through the options menu link you can get your purchases reinstated but not game progress.
  • Shit.... What about all my char and everything I know I'm not level 80 but 70 and all my chars wasn't easy
  • Sorry dude. They can't transfer game progress. It comes up at least once a week but it's not even something been discussed by devs. Android to android or iOS to iOS are fine but not android to iOS or vice verse.
  • That's some crap... You think with all the money people pay, that I paid, we could get a transfer. Just pissed about all my chars even if they refund me ect the chance of getting them back is slim
  • Dunno what I can say dude - you can contact them through support and cross your fingers real tight but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.