Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Another "are we nearly there yet?" thread

It seems people are expecting a return of Thrawn this month. I'm LVL 81 and will not hit 85 this month, currently trying to get Zeb up to G9 but in all honesty it'll be easier to G10 Kannan and/or Hera.

https://swgoh.gg/u/poodletron/squads/91655/

Thoughts on whether I can crack 7* Thrawn? I got 5* pretty easily last time but got hosed in 6* :pensive:
  • Also specifically says when you click on zetas that they're for abilities above level 80.

Kind of an odd choice then by the developers.
  • Well, I'm now level 82 with Chop's unique Omega'd and no need for zeta mats :wink:

I've got Hera, Ezra and Kanan all at G10, Chop at G9 and Zeb still on G8. I'm aiming to get zeb up to G9 and then pretty much leave Phoneix there for a bit (I'll level them as I level; obviously). I think that should be good enough for 7* Thrawn.
  • That is about what I have and I am just going to hoard gear in case I need it but not equip it if I don't have too
  • Can I get 7* Thrawn Easily?
    All 7*
    All 82
    All Uniques Omega’d
    All Other Omega’s except Chopper’s Cantankerous Clanker
    Ezra/Kanan Gear 8, Hera/Zeb/Chopper Gear 10
  • Yes, Ezra @ G9 would help deal damage but it's above everything I've read on here.
  • I did Ezra at G10 (no omega), Chop at G9 (omega on taunt), and Hera Zeb Kanan at G8 (omega on unique/lead), and a lot of RNG. Good Mods matter too.
  • I'll be looking at 6* this time around by the looks of things.

Ezra might be IX shortly.

No way I can get to 80 in time, never mind level them all that far.

Mods are OK. Two speed primaries on zeb and Ezra respectively and a smattering of secondaries on everybody else.

Oh well a 6* will be good enough for the time being. Not like I can get him useful for a while anyway, much like R2 (kinda wish Palp was before him really)..

Not worth a phone trying 7* I think.....
  • "Vendi1983;c-1586409" wrote:
    My mistake, I was under the impression that abilities above level 80 required zetas, much like the rest of Phoenix. I apologise.

So far Chopper and Boba are the only characters I've found with an Omega with greater than Level 80 requirement.

ATF's unique omega needs lvl 82. Sion's Held By Hatred omega needs lvl 82. Dengar's leader omega needs lvl 82. Qi'ra's leader omega needs lvl 84.